Propose To Him
Why wait? Propose to him!
Back in the old days, women were permitted to propose on February 29th in the leap year. Back then women were also expected to do the cooking, cleaning, sock darning and wear corsets! Now, women, the rule is that there are no rules. Go ahead and ask him to marry you! Surprise him! You can buy him a wedding ring with a single diamond. Even 1/5th of a carat will do - he doesn't care if the ring has the bling unless he's a rap star or pro athlete. Just make sure you do it with style. After he says yes, you can head to the engagement ring store with your dreamy guy and pick out your dream ring.
You certainly won't be the first. Spice-Girl Victoria "Posh" Adams gave soccer-legend David Beckham a “man-gagement ring” after he proposed to her with a 3-carat marquise diamond. (David’s man-gagement ring is a wide gold and pave diamond ring – too flashy for most guys, but perfect for this bigger-than-life personality and underwear model.)
And there's no need to ask his mother's permission for his hand in marriage!
10 Ways to Propose to Him
- Sports fan? Arrange a VIP tour at his favorite ball park, with your proposal on the infield or under the scoreboard.
- Enjoy cocktails? Take him to his favorite watering hole, with your proposal on the drink coaster.
- Work with your local cable access TV station and put together a 30 second proposal.
- Create a YouTube video or Facebook post and get social with your proposal.
- Hang a banner on a freeway overpass or bridge he drives under on his way to work with his name followed by "Will You Marry Me?"
- f he has a dog, create an engraved tag and add to the collar.
- Call his favorite radio station and have the DJ read your marriage proposal.
- Draw up a map of the places in town that have special meaning to you, and send him on a scavenger hunt, with your proposal at the end and his ring in a treasure chest.
- Work with your local independent movie theater to put your proposal up on the big screen before a movie he’d love to see.
- Stop in at your nearest Robbins Brothers and ask the engagement experts to help with your own romantic and personal Perfect Proposal!
Click here to see our rings to get you started.